Wednesday, December 20, 2017

SAMR LP


SAMR conclude :
User submitted image

In this opportunity, I have modified this lesson plan I got from BBC British Council Teaching English to create a SAMR based activity. The topic is about Sea Creatures and the target are young learners at the age of 6-12 years old. Time Allocation is about 50-60 minutes. I would like to use the SAMR method to teach young learners because they can learn from the very beginning and it is important so that they can learn more actively and know more as it is easier to learn from the very young age than older ones.





1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    Maybe if you put your lesson plan on the google drive and you can give us the link will be more effective. Because looking at those screenshots are not making me want to read it honestly.
    But, I think your post is good enough so it is a great job.

    ReplyDelete