Tuesday, August 29, 2017

My Fav ELT Blog..

Hello and welcome!
Today  I am back with a link, you can go ahead and check here..
http://ozgekaraoglu.edublogs.org/
You might be wondering why did I give you such thing. Well I can tell you that this blog is soo wonderful, it is full of wonder (wait what?). So the thing is, this blog is full of useful things for English teachers and learners. Why? Because it provides you with link that bring you directly to an interesting application that can be useful for teaching and learning activities. That is why this blog is very recommended to be used as ELT program. What to be concerned is this blog also provides you tips for people who doesn't know yet about technologies how to use it properly for teaching or maybe learning through digital tech. The apps are very simple and easy to operate, yet they are super fun and I think those apps could encourage students especially children to learn in the fun way.

I think that's all my personal thought about this blog, what do you think? Let me know in the comment section below 😄
Thank you for reading my blog ❤

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia!
    I will be your blogging buddy for this semester.
    I really like your post, actually I have opened the link before and I'm also find it useful and give many information. It is really important for us who living in 21st century know to use technology.
    I can't wait for you next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jovita! It's really good to hear it from you.. I could not agree more with you, I like the site so much.. N.B. actually it is spelled as Lidya not Lydia hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lidya,

    I also really like Ozge's blog. She is so committed in updating it. Which of Ozge's posts do you find most useful and applicable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in case of the esiest tools it is Flip quiz. But BAAMBOOZLE caught my eyes, the name itself is so unique and moreover the contents are very variative I suppose. SO yeah I guess BAAMBOOZLE is the most useful and applicable as it consist of all kinds of materials (not only for kids but for all age too).

      Delete
  4. Hi Lidya

    I agree with you. I also think blog is very useful. I do not like read, but I like reading blog 😅 because if I want to buy something, usually I read the review before I buy it. Many reviews written in blog.

    I think blog can make us exchange ideas with other people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed. I couldn't agree more. Because sometimes the riview told us the whole content of the books and that is so useful if we want to get the quality. XDXD

      Delete